In a post on February 23, 2021, CoinDCX India’s largest and safest Cryptocurrency Exchange now lists Dogecoin to buy and sell.
CoinDCX will list DOGE/INR pair at the INR Market on February 23, 2021 at 12:00 PM(IST).
Kindly Note: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. CoinDCX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
CoinDCX builds itself as the safest cryptocurrency exchange where you can buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with ease. Buy and Sell Bitcoin in India with INR.
How safe is CoinDCX?
“All the funds invested in cryptocurrencies using CoinDCX’s platform are absolutely safe. CoinDCX assures its users that it fully backs their investment and remains committed to ensure that users don’t face any issue in regard to the same.”
How long trading and buying of Dogecoin in India will last, who knows at this point. Back in early February India drafted a bill to create its own Government Cryptocurrency. They would then likely ban private Cryptocurrencies like Dogecoin.
According to Newsweek.
“The governing Bharatiya Janata party of Prime Minister Narendra Modi controls both houses of parliament, making passage of the bill likely if it gains support. The Crypto-currency and Regulation of Official Digital Currency measure of 2021 would empower the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to create an official digital currency.
“The draft bill seeks to ban ‘private’ crypto-currencies, but hasn’t defined what that means,” Jason Deane, Bitcoin analyst at Quantum Economics in London, said in comments sent to Newsweek.”
Stay tuned with Dogecoin News Hub as this story develops.
Latest Dogecoin Price
The Week In Dogecoin For March 12th 2021
- WildGears – Drawing Gears
- WikiLeaks Shop – Official Shirts, Mugs, Stickers, Posters, etc.
- Varle.lt – Lithuanian General and Tech Store
- TormentBox – Various prank articles like glitter letters etc.
- ThaiBaM – Coffee, Tea, Oils, Balms etc.
- SugarTrends – Huge local stores online marketplace
- SSL Dragon – SSL Certificates
- Squadron Soap – Australian Shaving Soap
- ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney – Cool Gadgets and Geeky Products
- ShopOfThings – Electronic Tech Parts