Mayor Francis Suarez of Miami says he is considering purchasing a range of cryptocurrencies that include Bitcoin, Ethereum as well as Dogecoin depending upon future news. These views were expressed in a recent interview he had with Decrypt.
“I may do Bitcoin, I may do Ethereum, and I may do Dogecoin, I haven’t fully fitted out what I’m going to do, but those are the three that I’m looking at.”
These are not the first comments the Mayor has made about purchasing crypto which has lead to some speculation about whether he currently owns any or when he would indeed purchase any. He confirmed in this interview that this will be happening as soon as this week.
“We’re going to be doing it this week, I want to do it sooner rather than later because the price keeps going up,” he said, adding, “the faster the better.”
He also talked about Bitcoin passing the $50,000 mark. He said that his decision to purchase in crypto now is partly to do with Bitcoin hitting this milestone.
Latest Dogecoin Price
- Dogecoin Team Debunks Rumors Of A Whale Who Owns Nearly 30% DOGE
- Dogecoin Traders Disrupt Price Momentum As DOGE Sinks Further
- The Dogecoin-Ethereum Bridge Project Is Set To Launch In 2022
- Can DOGE Holders Achieve a $1 Price Level? Here’s What To Know
- Dogecoin Developer Applauds Libdogecoin Test On Android And iOS Devices