It’s hard now to think back to a time where crypto was reserved for nerds in their bedrooms and it was the internets biggest secret. Now if you go to your local supermarket and ask a random stranger about Bitcoin there is a strong possibility that they will know exactly what you are referring to. Maybe they won’t understand its purpose but they know of its existence. This shift in knowledge is in no doubt influenced by the number of celebrities that are now endorsing crypto.
Snoop Dogg is one of these people who have helped bring new people to the crypto universe who before would have never dreamt of investing in such projects. Such is Snoop’s love for Crytpo he has talked about his desire to have even more influence on the crypto markets in the future. Opening up the possibility of having his own cryptocurrency.
In an interview with Vanity Fair, he said that journalist Nick Bilton was “damn right” when he said that there could be a Doggcoin or Snoopcoin one day.
Snoop along with maybe Elon Musk and Gene Simmons has been one of the most influential people in the crypto space. For crypto to achieve what we all think it can achieve it needs to reach a wider audience than it has for the past decade. These last few months it has done exactly that and the more influential people who recognize and support crypto the better.
Latest Dogecoin Price
The Week In Dogecoin For March 12th 2021
- WildGears – Drawing Gears
- WikiLeaks Shop – Official Shirts, Mugs, Stickers, Posters, etc.
- Varle.lt – Lithuanian General and Tech Store
- TormentBox – Various prank articles like glitter letters etc.
- ThaiBaM – Coffee, Tea, Oils, Balms etc.
- SugarTrends – Huge local stores online marketplace
- SSL Dragon – SSL Certificates
- Squadron Soap – Australian Shaving Soap
- ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney – Cool Gadgets and Geeky Products
- ShopOfThings – Electronic Tech Parts